In practice, the goal of e-government in the broad sense of the owl can be defined as the formation of better governance. Over the past decade in the leading countries of the world have been developed and are now actively implementing the "e-government". Thus, the United States, beginning the EP in 1993, is now one of the countries - leaders in the development of the VC, finishing, according to the UN, the fifth place. E-government, as a management tool enables a more complete implementation of the policy of the government, providing better services and increasing the level of interaction between state and society. It is expected that in the future the key to success in the government will be determined by the level of development and the effectiveness of e-government activities.
The need to create EG is due to several reasons such as improving the functioning of the state apparatus, improving the quality of public services, the implementation of various policy objectives contribute to the implementation of reforms and the formation of trust between the state and its citizens.
Today the concept of "electronic government" (EG) in the scientific world is not uniquely determined. The Ministry of Communications and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation defines e-government as a new form of organization of public authorities, providing due to the wide use of information and communication technologies (ICT), a new level of efficiency and convenience of receiving organizations and citizens of public services and information on the performance of government agencies. In the US, under the e-government refers to the state computer system designed to interact with the population of the country (US citizens and foreigners, such as tourists) and institutions, non-government. Such structures can be a business, non-governmental organizations, regional and municipal authorities, and others. E-government is not intended to supplement or replace the existing government, it only creates a new form of interaction, the active use of information and communication technologies (ICTs) to improve the efficiency of public services. In summary, we can give the following definition of e-government: it is a way of providing information and the provision of public services to citizens, businesses, other branches of government and public officials, in which the maximum possible use of information technology, minimized the direct interaction between the state and the applicant, as well as minimized costs.
To date, no single concept of e-government. There is a list of functions and services that citizens are entitled to expect from the state to the EG. Various sections of the population united by a common desire to obtain information more efficient way in order to reduce costs and make the cost of interaction with the state of society more accessible, convenient and fast. Thus, the main objectives of EG are:
• Optimization of government services to the public and businesses;
• Provide more opportunities for self-service of citizens;
• minimize the impact factor of the location.
E-government involves the construction of a structured system of government, which seeks to address a wide list of tasks related to the provision of information to citizens document management. Creating a VC is intended to provide not only more efficient and less costly management, but also a fundamental change in the relationship between society and the state. Ultimately, this will lead to an increase in the level of democratic governance and responsibility of government to the people.
List of references:
1. Magazine "Management of the company," URL: http://www.zhuk.net/;
2. Magazine "joint-stock company" Institute of Corporate Secretary in Russian companies;
3. Butova T.V., Venedyuhina M.A. Babenko A.S. Direction of improving the mechanism of formation of the city development strategy federal // Innovation Economy: information, analysis, forecasts. 2011. № 5-6. S. 133-136.
4. Butova T.V. Interaction of civil society with government authorities. Bulletin of the University (State University of Management). 2013. №3. S. 119 - 128.
5. Chahkiev G.G. About the features of the state of regional economic policy at the present stage // Bulletin of the University (State University of Management). 2013. №3. S. 062 - 066.