In accordance with the recommendation of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) state Prepdpriyatiyami are those in which the state's share in the capital of over 50%. Just considered public enterprises, which are under the control of public authorities through a system of management, consisting of government officials.
By its size, the company may be small, medium or large. The size of the enterprise is determined by taking into account two factors - the number of employees and the volume of production (sales). Among vvseh forms of enterprises (small, medium and large) are usually dominated by small businesses - this category accounts for the largest number of organizations (in our country, the share of those accounts for about half the total number of organizations). 
As a category of small businesses allocate family businesses. At the same time we should not think that family businesses are narrow category, not worth the attention of researchers 'real' small businesses. Family businesses account for a significant, if not most of the small businesses in general, and successful small businesses - especially .
There are different views on the quantitative side changes vysheuskazannyh criteria, despite the fact that these criteria are most common in modern practice. This is due to a large number of tasks that podruzomevayut use of formal methods, and different levels of socio - economic development gosudarstv.Udobstvo to use quantitative definitions is their main advantage. As for the disadvantages of these criteria, it is the lack of a theoretical framework that helps in the selection of specific parameters and boundaries for its measurement. In this regard, there are problems in using them for the first relatively analiza.trazhe among the major disadvantages of this type of criteria should allocate their absolute character.
Especially small businesses are defined not only small in size, but also its social and economic form:
- Small scale business activities, usually in the local markets;
- The dependence of business on the current market;
- Basing on the most risky and innovative manner;
- The dynamic small business, which is manifested in an intense entrance and exit from the market;
- Completeness of economic responsibility entrepreneur, as activities based on personal labor of the owner of the enterprise, or on the use of hired labor in conjunction with the production management activities of owners;
- Personalized and flexible control of reproduction in order to obtain maximum business income.
So, for the determination of small businesses allocate quantitative and qualitative approaches. Probably also complement the qualitative determination of some quantitative indicators. However, this approach relies heavily on the subjective judgment and experience, but it focuses on the differences, "intuitively" known as inherent in companies of a particular size.
The advantages of the qualitative approach can be distinguished achieving some degree of theoretical basis and taking into account a wide range of "intuitive" inherent in the different businesses qualitative criteria, such as "management system", "monitoring system performance," "incentive system performance," etc. The main disadvantages of this approach is based on the complexity of its practical application, that conditionality difficulty of access to in-house information to determine a number of characteristics, such as "management system", as well as a wide spectrum of the criteria themselves. 
To compile the qualitative detection of small businesses need to identify the key characteristics of its operations and development. This approach is of great interest, since it is not considered a small business as a reduced model of a large company, and as a company, has been operating since him the following specific features: a high degree of uncertainty; continuous development and adaptation to the new conditions; the higher the need for innovation.
List of references:
1. The Law of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug №155-Lake on October 18, 2010 "On the participation of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Ugra in public-private partnerships"
2. Butova T.V. Interaction of civil society with government authorities. Bulletin of the University (State University of Management). 2013. №3. S. 119 - 128.
3. Butova T.V. Lobbying in government, especially in its Russia (article) // M .: Publishing LLC "PCC Altex", 2009.
4. Chahkiev G.G. About the features of the state of regional economic policy at the present stage // Bulletin of the University (State University of Management). 2013. №3. S. 062 - 066.